Sunday, March 11, 2007

The 1st (or should I say 2nd) day of the hols =)

Wa Song ah (to quote Zhuang's regular saying)!

1st day of the 1st holiday of my JC life. The day started at 12.30 pm. Actually I wanted to wake up at 5.30 am to jog a bit and do a bit of exercise since Napfa is coming and my fitness is at a real low point now, but I can't be bothered to force myself awake anytime before 12 noon. Anyway, so the day started well, woke up correctly and no one was hogging the toilet. Dad went out already, so newspapers are all mine! Sister went out already, so the whole house smells a lot better! Joking lah sis!

So i did the same things, blah blah blah. Man U drew 2-2 crap! Mum wanted me to go shopping with her but as usual, I declined. Then Dad came back and I was feeling quite hungry, so decided to go out with them. Old Chang Kee soft squid sticks still rock despite the oil and everything, but I was quite disappointed with the curry puff. Then we passed by a sports shop, my parents wanted me to get another shoe, so we went in and bought one. Then I saw a pair of nice but super ex adidas flip-flops, tried it on, the finance minister (dad) vetoed but the Prime Minister (mum) amazingly approved, haha, prime minister gets the final say, so...YES, it's lying on my door-step now!

Today was supposed to be OG outing, wanted to go Sentosa, but not enough people could turn up, so we're postponing it to 2 weekends later. Looking forward to the next OG outing! Alex and I plotting our revenge...

Gabby's planning class outing for the guys at Parkway tml but I can't go =( since I'm helping out for a camp with Pathlight School. I hope the children like me man =)

For dinner I finally got a meal at home after all the lunches and dinners outside for the past week. The table debate was my sister's university course since she's supposed to apply for Uni soon. She wants to major in HR at the SMU business school, but the ministers were saying NUS is more prestigious. Which I agree, but my sis says BA at NUS doesn't provide the direct honours route, so the ministers say can go for MBA after the 3 years overseas, but sis doesn't want to study overseas... I quickly ate and excused myself.

Infernal Affairs II was screening, so of course dad and I watched. Good film, but we both prefer the first one. Then we were debating whether Anthony Wong looked like Ma Ying-Jeou.

Anyway, here's a shot of my thinking desk. I won't want to change the cheap wood for the best oak desk in the world man, because this desk is my life. To the observant reader: this shot was taken just before I went out today.

I bought and borrowed some great books recently, shall try to finish all before term resumes.

Lastly, a photo of 1/3 of my class, taken from Lei's blog =)

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!