Sunday, March 18, 2007

A mystery. Perfect.

It seems like a person who prefers to be known only as 'secret lover' has been reading Veritas Post. I see that this person has attracted quite a lot of attention from other readers. I can sense that the main intention of this person is to create trouble for HC. Why do I say so?

1.HC cannot have a secret lover because HC is HC.
2. Veritas Post has a limited scope of readers, i.e. people that HC actually knows.
3. HC cannot identify anyone whom he knows who will find him cute.
4. People actually think HC is the secret lover, which, obviously, is not the case.

So this 'secret lover' fella wants to create some suspense, some mystery. I am sorry to disappoint this 'secret lover' person but i would have to say that I am, in fact, a very good solver of mysteries. Revealing the true identity of this 'secret lover' fella would be a piece of cake.

I already got some leads, but I shall not reveal these clues for now. I shall expose this mischievous 'secret lover' fella! Get me my notebook, Watson, we have a mystery on our hands! Maybe L can help too.

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!