Sunday, April 15, 2007

I've got a feeling this is the time

I 've got a feeling that this is the time. A surge of happiness crept around me, slowly but definitely showing its effects. The smile just wouldn't disappear now. It came from my heart, out of nowhere, slowly engulfing me from within. Ecstasy. Pure jubilation. Sheer joy.

It appeared suddenly, but I should have known it was coming for months now. The signs were there, evidently in place. I should have known. I should have read the signs earlier, but I am just equally pleased that I know it now. I wasn't that sure in the past, but now I know. For sure.

So this is happiness. It's overwhelming me.

It has been more than a simple love affair. More than an infatuation. It has been a romance.

Man Utd bet Watford 4-1 this morning. The treble might be just come to us again. This is the time when all United fans will unite and pray, in perhaps a hundred different languages, that the Premiership title returns to Old Trafford, after a two-year abduction. That the FA Cup is lifted by dear old Gary in the Wembley Stadium after defeating the Blues. And finally, in Greece, a victory to assure us of our place in the history of European football.

Rooney has regained his magical touch.
Ronaldo has just signed a contract extension.
Neville and O'Shea are coming back for us.
Solskjaer. Magic.
Scholes and Carrick has been fantastic; their differences subtle, their chemistry perfect.
Giggs. What a legend, orchestrating the attacks. Just look at what he against the Italians.
Park Ji Sung, the unsung hero.
Smith, proving his worth after 17 months of absence.
Evra, Brown and Heinze, anchoring the defence.
Van der Sar, the jolly green giant.
Fletcher, Scotland's pride.
Richardson, England's future.

The smile just wouldn't go.

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!