Saturday, April 14, 2007

Life's getting ... but wait... Summer's coming!!!

Sigh...

Sometimes I really hope time would slow down, sometimes I hope time would quicken its pace. I need time, I really need some time now. I have so many unread artcles, unread books, unread magazines.

Yet at the same time, I want school to end. Not looking forward to end of years, but rather looking forward to NS days and uni days and working days... Well, not exactly working days. Many people say I should treasure JC life more. More than the extent which I am treasuring it now. I am not exactly treasuring what I have now. Really.

For the past four years I woke up with a 'just another day attitude'. I went to school thinking that i was just another day. Another day of meeting people in white. Another day of sitting there in an air-conned classroom listening and writing and reading and stoning. Another day of projects and group assignments and graded essays and tests and '15 min 10 mark' quizzes and talking cock with friends.

Now that I have graduated from that place I called 2nd home for 4 years, I miss it. I miss HCL lessons. Honestly. I miss the times when Ms Yong actually suanned me and lixing. We suffered the most suans. I miss the times when Dr 'TC' Chionh scolds me for talking in class. And the times in the morning when we speculate if a certain personality would be ponning flag-raising. I miss walking down the fat corridor between senior block and the admin block when going to the stinkest toilet in the entire world. I miss the freedom to strip in class, on the 6th floor. I miss the CTs. Even the CTs. Yes. Even the CTs.

So maybe I should treasure my JC life more. No longer waking up with the 'another mundane day' attitude. No longer going to school for the sake of going to school attitude.

Anyway, looking forward to a few dates. Dates as in dates on the calendar, not dates as in the romantic ones.
1. 1st May- Spiderman 3. Venom and sandman appears. Spidey battles his darker side.
2. MAY 24TH- PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLD'S END.
3. 31st May- Shrek 3. Can't wait for eddie murphy and mike myers to strut their stuff.
4. June 14- Fantastic 4. Jessica Alba!!!
5. June 28- Die Hard 4.o. John McCane. Bald.
6. July 21st- Harry Potter 7. The book. Not the movie.

Other big stuff: Harry Potter 5 (movie), Simpsons movie...

Now you know why I want time to pass quickly.

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!