Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Meta-cognition I

Areas in which I really suck in:

1. Psychology- The human mind is so freakingly complex, how on earth do you expect me to read the minds of others?

2. Literature- Ok so I nearly failed my lower sec lit. Just couldn't read beyond the surface of the prose or poetry or whatever form of text they gave me. What's the use of being so profound? Life is simple.

3. Personal grooming- So what if I come to school looking like I've just woken up? So what if I last touched a comb more than 100 years ago? So what if my bathroom mirror is under-used? At least I'm not a metrosexual...

4. Fashion sense- So what if the only apparel shop I have been into alone is Bibi and Baba? Since I don't go how often, what's the use of buying expensive clothes?

5. Appearing to be serious. Not that i am not serious. It's just that I appear not to be.

6. Drawing.

7. Killing cockroaches. I just let a big ugly roach escape through my roll of newspapers. Damn.

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!