Saturday, June 16, 2007

Physics

physics is screwing up my mind, and i like it. i like my mind to be screwed. Especially by something as fabulous and amazing as physics. It's really a very nice subject, but unfortunately, i dun see it in my future. sad lah. I remember last year, I was flipping thru the phy insights text with my gd fren Qi Han, and I keep telling him, one day I will work there. I was pointing at the picture of the SIA B747 in the changi airport hangar.

Why did I take physics ah?

1. It requires the application of one of my strengths - logic.

2. You can use multiple methods to get the solution. It's amazing!

3. I like the feeling of celebration after solving a problem. Especially after typing on my calculator for hours, and finally getting an answer. WOW..

Anyway, I got one piece of advice for my physics loving frens: Gravitation simply means what goes up must come down.

And dun miss out any ^2. A small mistake can be costly too.

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!