Wednesday, August 8, 2007

for my country

ok i may not be some history professor, or some experienced political analyst, but let me tell you, proudly, that 42 years ago my country broke free from foreign rule and stood for itself.

i may not be lky's most fervent supporter, but let me tell you, for a man to do what he did, i must salute him. At that time, we had nothing. no money, no resources, not a very educated nation, but we had courage. not the courage to fight. as Asimov said, and i must repeat, violence is the first refuge of the incompetent. we had the courage to stand up when the time is right.

this is my country, and i will never ever let it down. i will never turn my back on this island. if one day any country attacks my nation, i will not hesitate to strap myself into a cockpit of a F-16 and tear the shreds out of the enemy. or arm myself with a SAR-21 and blow the bits out of the enemy. because on this island resides my sis, my mum and my dad. and if you dare hurt them, i will make you bleed.

and if anyone dares insult my country, i will insult your country back 20 times.

for the sovereignty of my country, i will fight.

for the people of my country, i will fight.

for the honour of my country, i will fight.

for my country, i will fight.

but of course diplomacy comes first. the pen before the sword.

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!