Friday, August 10, 2007

Trojan Horse

My comp is infected by a trojan. So now it will auotmatically, without me knowing, send a folder to everyone on my msn contact list.

A freaking trojan works using the same principle as a trojan horse. It will disguise itself as something harmless, like a picture file, to tempt people into downloading it. Pretty smart tactic.

If you receive anything like that, do not download it. If you already have, here are some mitigation measures i have thought up:
1. file the trojan file or folder and delete it manually. then empty your recycle bin.
2. immediately run a check using your anti-virus software.
3. using a cd or thumbdrive, backup all your important files on your comp.
4. if possible, you may want to reformat your entire drive.

I suspect that this trojan will not harm your comp too much. it just wants to spam everyone and irritate people.

I am so sorry if i had infected anyone with this trojan. i too, was infected with this unknowingly by my neighbour jonny, via msn.

This world is full of geniuses. Like the creator of this trojan, who has nothing else better to do. Thats why MIT needs to have an ethic and moral and civics course. Immoral geniuses are worse than saddistic retards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Netflix.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie All You Need is Kill 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!