Sunday, October 14, 2007

me again!

after going back to school for 5 days (despite it being a 2 day week), I pulled and dragged my tried self into the weekend.

Shouldnt talk about work, should talk more abt my life. Yea. My life is brilliant.

Friday night, jonny and melvin supposed to come over for some cards, but for some reason or another jonny said, i'm outside having dinner, then, i'm still outside, then, I'm home, buti'm tired, so instead, went over to mel's house to watch GOAL on his ultra large screen TV. Quite a good movie, inspiring no doubt, but quite lame.

Saturday afternoon, went out with mum to get my phone! oh yea finally, after a long wait, after so much time on researching, looking thru my past bills to find the mobile plan that would suit me best, after going thru the SE website to compare so many phones and prices, talking to ppl abt their models, finally got my phone. I only use Sony Ericsson. I Sony Ericsson. And I paid for my phone! Feels good to be financially independent.

Next up will be the new bike and clothes!

Sunday morning went to botanical gardens with li jian, samuel and the bayer ppl, had to film a video. Whoa freak, I had to be the first to be filmed. Havent memorised the script yet and I had to go first. Luckily the director was quite patient and funny. If having a camera staring at you isnt bad enough, try the public's attention. Thanks lah. I know you ppl want to look at me, but then hor, I doing video leh, it's already hard to concentrate.

After 3 hours of filming, went to have lunch with li jian at some cafe that tze wei recommended, since we were already at coro. (samuel that ri boy went to macs at king albert's instead). Had a really good talk with li jian over an hour long lunch. And it's super value for money. Have to bring your friend there if you're at coro. Its called Prince Coffee House or something like that, students meal onyl at $6 (choice of chicken/pork/steak + soup +free flow of soft drinks). Ambience was ok too, tho it's a bit dark...

After reaching home and napping for i dunno how long, went to play soccer at the field. Havent been there for months! Glad to see all the old faces there. Things are still the same. The muddy pitch, the usual boys stuff, spitting freely as and when you wish, yelling at each other, then going to uncle joe's for drinks.

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!