Friday, October 5, 2007

Some thoughts

oh crap...

was feelin sleepy, decided to go sleep, then suddenly, my dad say go pour him a drink. So i went to the fridge, took out the jug of ice cold water, and poured him a cup, and decided to pour myself a cup, then after drinking it, turned awake again. crap. so decided to blog somemore since my comp is still on.

1. If i screw up my a level, I am going to enrol myself into flight school IMMEDIATELY.

2. If no airline wanna employ me, I am gonna join the crew of some racing yacht.

3. If no skipper wanna take me, I am gonna join the crew of the Royal National Geographic Society, hopefully some seasoned geaographer will take me as his/her apprentice on some assignments.

4. If seriously seriously all options fail, then i'm gonna open an adventure school (in dunno where, but definitely not in Singapore)

5. If seriously the tsunami of dread does not recede, then i gonna be a tour guide/broker (not the stock broker of course, the kind of broker that brokers real deals like in John Grisham's "The Broker"). No choice liao.

6. Worse come to worse then at most invest in currencies and stocks from home lor.

So, whats the big deal? Life has so many billion trillion zillion options, it's just whether we wanna take it or not...

Btw, jenny by the click five is a good song. so is i'm yours by jason mraz.

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!