Sunday, October 28, 2007

this weekend has made me think

The purpose of this entry is to allow me to look back in perhaps 9 months time when I need to make a crucial decision. This entry is meant for myself, so i will only record the event that took place. the (extremely private) details will be archived in my head.

The places where i've visited this weekend, the ppl whom i've met made me reflect a little bit.

1. on fri, during the dinner.

2. on sat, when i went down to bayer offices.

3. when i met jia wei, the phD whiz.

4. when i went to lunch with previous batches byees.

5. when my mum told me what my teachers said of me.

6. when i went down for the branch event at SBWR.

7. when we rushed back to launch the counter strike.

8. when i was talking to _____ & dr._____

9. when i spoke to anandraj from nus about uni research.

10. when i went for ecoguide briefing.

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!