Wednesday, November 14, 2007

They say absence make the heart fonder.

Very true indeed.

After close to one year since I left Chinese Orchestral music, I miss it a lot.

I think perhaps I would be unable to perform now, given that I havent touched the zhongruan or sanxian for close to a year already.

Those times...

from sec 1, playing with that tennis ball...

wise words from seniors

mr yeo

malaysia-penang

concerts

syf

malaysia-melaka

bad performances

good performances

sightreading when coming late for practice

getting scolded a million times

talking back to ___

practising till the finger skin turns red and peels

coming back from breaks wet and sweaty

AWOL for CO camp after getting through the bloody auditions (one of the biggest regrets in my life, only 2 people know the true story)

the backstage of SCH

the performing stage of SCH

Practice, diligence, hard work, is key to a successful performance.

December 14th concert: a tribute to mr yeo.

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!