Saturday, November 10, 2007

This is not emo, but rather reflective.

_____

Being introduced to the theories of Malthus and Structuralist Geography (opposing theories) have perhaps been my most enjoyable experience in academics this year. I have always believed that Structuralist Geography, coupled with enlightened political leadership, education and human ingenuity will one day relieve, and heal the world of pressing issues, which, in my humble opinion, are environmental problems, poverty, disease, and an unequal playing field.

____


In hindsight, I am also grateful of the 2 opportunities which I was given.

____


I also took the personality test, and I can testify that it is very true. My personality type comprises only 3% of the entire human population, they said. Recommended career choices came as a pleasant surprise.

____


I am off to watch Castaway, one of my favourite movies of all time now. It's a fantastic film which showcases the purest essence of human society and love. A classic.

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!