Friday, November 16, 2007

Time to go...

I'm leaving for a week to Cologne and Leverkusen, Germany, then will be back for a weekend, before flying off to Tokyo, Japan.

During this time from 17th to 24th, then 26th to 3rd, I will be away, but there will be internet where I am going so communications should not be a problem, just perhaps a little slow. Email me: fabienrules@hotmail.com.

I have already informed samuel, ming quan, alex, muhd and kephren of ECO about thingsyoucando! and I trust them fully to handle everything better than me.

I am very sorry that I was unable to help out the j1 booklet team because of my schedule and some unexpected events but please understand the former was the reason why I chose programmes and why I wanted registration.

Everything is in place now, finally, and I can leave without worries.

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!