Thursday, March 8, 2007

Lollapalooz rocks!

What do you get when you equate a funky OG (in fact the best OG in the world) with great OGLs (in fact the best OGLs in the world)? You get to enjoy Orientation 2 a lot, despite the fatigue and lameness of events (specifically batch dance)! My OG comprises great individuals, and I am proud of every one of them. The supreme muggers, the leaders, the initiators, the athletes, the quiet thinkers, the humble achievers, even the followers - everyone deserves praise and acknowledgement. I am certainly proud to be in this super multi-talented OG.

My OG is super sneaky. They like to hatch and execute, with perfection, totally cunning and unexpected ambushes and pranks on unsuspecting people like Alex and HC. Shaf and Cara better watch out man ;)

Do not be deceived by the scenic calmness. Even the kid on the left knows that HC is in imminent deep trouble. The merlion looks on haughtily.


The water gets progressively deeper with each venture. It's 4 on 1. GGXX. HC realises there is no escape and he faces the peril with great courage.

Getting dunked (everyone), getting your shoes stolen(Alex), getting tricked(HC), getting flour and sand hurled at you(everyone), getting buried in the sand-hole that you've digged yourself(Yu Jing), taking photos with giant Burgers and Fries and Cola, it's all part and parcel of being in Lollapalooz.

However, one event saddens me. Adrian puts it across smoothly, being the eloquent linguist, " To all of those who got posted elsewhere, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we're hoping and praying for your return to us!"

Long live Lollapalooz!

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!