Monday, April 23, 2007

Photos. We all love them.


Decided to post some photos today. Today BB won i chess and weiqi. I played for BB yea! Though i was quite noob lah. My skills were all rusty since I last layed i chess 1.5 years ago, in the USA. Won 3 lost 2 today. My play was far too aggressive, resulting in a loss due to counter attack by my opponents or a so called 'raping' of my opponents. Must not neglect my defence next time.

Anyway, some photos for you to enjoy. Shot with a Canon A400 PowerShot. ISO 400 max, no image stabiliser, no tripod, optical zoom only 2.2x, thus requiring plenty of skill and craft from the photographer himself.
Lorong How Sun, S'pore: My neighbour doing his routine skateboard jumps.


Wan Chai, Hong Kong: Overlooking the entire stretch of Kowloon Island over at the other bank.
San Diego, USA: Geography rocks. It's when you travel and experience the world then you realise the beauty of this Earth and you start to appreciate the marvels of nature.
San Diego, CA, USA: It's only when the giant swash crashes onto the breakwater when you realise the serenity of the distant ocean. The Pacific rests for the night.

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!