Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Really random.

I am sick. Physically. My body feels weak. Super weak.

Just realised that SIA captains, probably one of the most underpaid pilots flying around, earn up to $327,865 a year for a B777 and $350,635 for a A340. Damn. And they get to travel for free. And flirt with the flight attendants. Damn.

I think I am stupid. Very stupid. A bloody fool. A complete idiot.

Kremlin announced that former Russian President Boris Yeltsin has died.

Man Utd Milan in 7 hours. Better win. Treble season AGAIN.

PFA Premier League team of the year: CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
Van der Sar (MU), Gary Neville (MU), Nemanja Vidic (MU), Rio Ferdinand (MU), Patrice Evra (MU), Ryan Giggs (MU), Paul Scholes (MU), Cristiano Ronaldo (MU), Gerrard (LIV), Drogba (CHE), Berbatov (Spurs).

8/11 players from MU. Imba.

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!