Saturday, May 12, 2007

Summary of the week

I havent blogged about political issues for a loooong time already. I realised the need to shut myself up sometimes to prevent unnecessary nonsense. For instance, I dun want to piss off anyone from the top.

So, I shall sum up my very very busy week in a few paragraphs. Quite interesting, though tiring.

Monday- sian.

Tuesday- Had debates. Motion: This house believes in the legal recognition of same sex marriages. I was first speaker for propo. Results not out yet. Super funny debate. Sam Soh (from opp):" Homosexuality is a mental illness" Parvati (whispering in my ear):" He's sick lah."

Wednesday- Geog test. Evonna and I were discussing and trying to predict questions in the morning at the lodge. Everyone thought I was crazy when I explained the negative impacts that Royal Dutch sheel brought to the Niger Delta.

After the test, I was surrounded by Yong Jing and the rest of the 6Q guys in the toilet for spamming my essay. Not that I wrote a lot. Anyway they threatened to cui (whack) me if I ever spammed my geog essays again. lol. Was quite scared though. Couldn't pee though i wanted to. Friendly intimidation is still intimidation.

After lunch, IHC bridge. Yu Jun and I were quite emo-ed, but still managed to play quite well lah. Give us some credit lah! Sure we got lucky, but hey man, can you feel for two young men who were unlucky for the past few weeks in other aspects of life? So, in the end, HH clinched first, BB 3rd. YJHC got indv 2nd though. Something to cheer up two ragged souls.

Thursday- Physics test. Lets wait for the results before I continue.

Friday- GP essay. Math retest (stop suanning). Did something stupid after school. Dance nite. Quite nice lah, though I didnt quite understand the moves. Full marks for the performers though. Effort was there. As a previous performer, you can fell for fellow performers. Great music though. Footloose is seriously good classic stuff.

Sat- UN association of Singapore seminar. what can i say? interesting but i somehow fell asleep? Great insights though.

Now- Blogging.

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!