Sunday, July 8, 2007

weekend

that sums up term 3 week 2. pretty fast, i dare say.

Arm getting better, thanks everyone for your concern!

Health is truly the most important thing. Nick is down with chicken pox. Man I hate chicken pox. Took out my entire sec one end of year hols. So i couldn't bring my cousins fro the States around S'pore when they were visiting. When you get sick or injured, you can't do anything. So health is very very^n, n represents infinite, important.

Weekend spent slacking away. Saturday woke up at noon, went borders, went to see the chinese physician again, night BBoO match. Gone. Sunday woke up at 0530h (I couldn't keep myself awake the whole night), went east coast to help out with some saucony run thingy, slept the entire afternoon, watched the core. Gone.

Have to go now. Bye! (i swear this s the lamest ending i ever written)

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!