Wednesday, August 22, 2007

a few good men to overthrow the tyrants

In this world, there are 3 types of men:

1. the extraordinary. People I respect.

2. the normal. People I like.

3. the cynical bastards. People I detest, hate, dislike, despise and have absolutely no respect for.

In my school, no doubt there are cocky people, people who are self-confident, sometimes overly confident. It doesnt matter to me. Cos whatever they do, they show me the respect i deserve. I always believe in having respect.

I am a very simple person. If you respect me, I will respect you. Simple.

However, some people are just over the limit, their arrogance simply exceeding the threshold of my tolerance. To be honest, I am already extremely tolerant. This is because my sister is a very good tester of one's tolerance with her antics. But I have respect for my sister, because she has respect for me, and I know it. But thats another story.

Today, I wanna talk about the third group of men. Being CCALs in a reputable institution of academic learning, some people's bloody ego is so freaking huge that i am amazed that their necks can even support their heads! What the hell? Absolute disrespect, i can take it. Its not as if I respect you. But you dun bloody hell go and complain about your winey whinny trivial shit in front of me. If you are capable, go and solve it. If you are not happy about being a CCAL, then bloody hell quit. If you feel that you have too much work, then bloody hell quit.

You like to talk so much, then go ahead. But not in front of me.

I am not going to insult your CCA, because I have friends in there. I am going to insult you.

You think you are damn funny, damn popular with girls. Screw off man. You are nothing. It's not as if you are so powerful. Let me tell you, i am not scared of you or your words or your shit.

Today was just a war of words. Today I was just defending, hence I wasnt on the offensive. But you better watch it, cos once I rally my troops, I swear you're gonna get it hard.

Come on, let's see how many gay fags can you rally on. Because once the real war begins, you are gonna learn a lesson. A lesson from me, called respect.

And you better learn it, before more people show you this: ..!..

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!