Thursday, August 23, 2007

Of thoughts

i realised that my blog is quite different from other ppl's. I dun record daily events in my life in my blog. There is one reason for this: I am too lazy.

But there is one advantage of being lazy. When you laze around on the couch, you are practically doing nothing. So you get to think. And that was how the ancient Greeks became masters of geographic thought without even leaving their country. They sat around and thought. And thus, knowledge.

During physics lecture today,something strange happened. I fell alsleep, a really really deep sleep, and i dreamt abt physics. I ususally dun dream when i sleep, and when i dream, i usually dun dream of physics. But this time, I felt that a divine intervention is happening. Someone is trying to tell me something. Like trying to warn me that i am gonna die soon or something. Or someone close to me is gonna to die. So the divine soul is trying to tell me to do something to prevent a calamity.

I realised that I am stupid. Stupid because i dun even know that boy A liked girl B, even tho everyone around me knows. Btw, A and B are frens. But I dun even know. And that was back in Feb. And just now, on msn, one of my brotheres just told me that he confessed to his crush, but i realise i didnt know about it till 5 months later. And he said that everyone else knew. So, I suspect that there might be a problem with me somewhere. This problems prevents me from knowing obvious happenings.

Let's analyse the problem. Possibe factors:
1. I am blind, which i am not.
2. i am deaf, which i am not.
3. i am stupid, which i may be, but i would wish that i am not.
4. i am oblivious to happenings.

whoa, serious problem with my internal programming. Am I too technical, so technical that i am like a computer, unable to sense emotions around me. Am I too empirical, so empirical that I cant sense emotions. Am i too rational, so rational that I cant read ppl's minds? Am I so stupid, so stupid that I cant link premises to come forth with a conclusion? Am i so detached from the world?

oh crap. I think i am.

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!