Monday, October 1, 2007

at 2am

"When you're dead during the day, you become alive at night."

another quote from me. Anyway, today i was sleeping at the beach the entire morning, hence i am wide awake now. i tried lying down on my bed but my mind started wandering about.

the time now, according to my baby g made in thailand watch, is 1.53 am. wow. and somemore tml (i mean later on today) i'm going back to school for a meeting.

anyway, i just wanna write down a few things lest i forget them, which i dun want to.

1. "Why do you want to change nature?" (dad to remy)
"Change is part of nature" (remy to dad)

Of the entire movie ratatouille (correct spelling rite?) I can only remember this line. I like this line. Classic. I remember 2 years ago, in a gloomy RI classroom, Mrs Kua MK was having chemistry lessons with 3F. And she emphasised the concept of 'change'. Back then i didnt know the importance of change, but now i do. I finally do. Thank you mrs kua for that valuable lesson.


2. my mum. ever since the end of promos i have been stoning in my room, doing nothing but playing fm, flight sim, surfing the net and reading. My mum had hoped that i would help out with some housework. I did not. sorry. But i will do so soon.

So what did my mum want me to do?
1. Trim the tree. She wants me to take the saw, climb up the ladder and trim off a top branch of her precious bouganvillae (spelling not sure) plant. The plant, fyi, is 3 metres tall and by climbing up to that branch i am risking my life cos:

a. I might fall into the drain that is directly below
b. In the process of falling, slice off my throat with that dangerous saw
c. Get pricked by the stupid thorns of the plant (have you ever seen those thorns before? they're like rhino horns sticking out and boy they're sharp)

2. Change the light bulb. Not just any light. its the tallest light in the house, and to reach it, its almost impossible. I have to spread out the ladder carefully between each steps of the staircase and position it so that it remians in equilibrium while I climb up 2 metres to reach the light which my sister blew.

And my dad?
3. wants me to pack up my room. Ironically, my room is already the neatest around here.

Ok,enough of complaining.

i feel tired already.

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!