Wednesday, October 10, 2007

my dream

sorry friends, the past few days was quite busy, did not blog.

Hmm, today i shall talk abt my dream.

I dreamt that I was having this journal. And i was passing it around to frens, asking them to write something in it. all the messages were short. and then, as i was flipping thru the pages, i noticed that somebod wrote something quite long. a few paragraphs. this somebody said that i had a problem. then i was asking what problem what problem?? then the person say you seriously have a problem, without telling me what problem exactly.


i was puzzled.

when i went to school, i really wanted to ask this person, so what's the problem? but then i know, it's a dream. if i ask the person, the person will just think i'm crazy.

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!