Saturday, October 6, 2007

Scary

i find myself on the verge of imminent insanity.

I am now unable to differentiate the real life and my dreaming life.

Since the end of promos, i find myself being subconsciously unaware of the 2 separate universes.

My dreams, of that i'm certain, is informing me of something. The question i must answer is, what thing?

I am tempted to re-open my secondary school philosophy journals and start reading through what I've written about dreams. I am tempted to do some research on Sigmund Freud. In 1900 he published his landmark work The Interpretation of Dreams, in which he argued that dreams are disguised manisfestations of repressed sexual desires. hahahahahahah. what a joker. lol.

anyway, what's so scary about my dreams is not about sexual desires, but rather about whether or not something has occured in real life or in dreamland for me. I am confused.

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!