Thursday, March 20, 2008

HC's predictions

while I was taking my shower, i thought of something to blog about.

I'm gonna predict what my classmates and some of my friends will be in 15 years time. Why 15 years? cos one of my teachers recently told me to meet him/her in 15 years time... so i'm using 15 years.

In 15 years time, i can imagine ___ to be____ (please do not take this too personally or seriously, it's just for fun)

(in order of class photo)
1. Siti - director of some voluntary welfare organisation
2. navene - siti's colleague
3. wang jue - renowned food critique
4. jukhuan - high ranking civil servant
5. kristle - golf coach
6. grace - chemistry teacher
7. parvati - lawyer
8. goh tian - human rights think-tank researcher
9. lei ping - manager
10. joanne - full-time mother
11. chia ying - accountant
12. jayne - prada fashion designer
13. xue wei - magazine editor
14. wei xian - assessment book writer
15. ronald - politician
16.HC - ( )
17. mark yeow - dentist
18. muhd - police detective
19. sam yong - sports coach
20. yix - population planner
21. sam soh - henpecked stay-at-home dad (part-time fhm magazine contributor)
22. nigel - stock investor
23. gabby - history teacher
24. yong jing - dating agency director
25. zhuang - manager or bartender
26. fransisco - urban planner
27. jerome - poet
28. clara - tai tai or engineer

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!