Thursday, March 20, 2008

phew

wah shiok.





finally after one week of sitting at my desk, feeding myself to female mozzies lusting after my fresh blood, finally the JC2 CT1 is over!





Immediately after the stupid physics paper i went to j8 to have a good meal with gabby, with the rest of the boys staying back in school to gym. -.-"





after lunch straight away went home to slack... first thing i did was of course to turn on my comp and open my flight sim X dexule edition and start playing.





at first I got a shock of my life, cos my $65 joystick wasnt working... Barely 8 months with me then spoil already? Wa lao, sian man. Went to my shelf and ransacked it, finding the stupid invoice which had the retailer's number on it. Then went to find for the stupid phone which was missing!?!? thats the problem with cordless phones.





After all that trouble, i decided (very smartly) unplug the hardware and reinsert it back into the usb... then it worked! Yea man! Although i felt very stupid going through the trouble but in the end, what matters is that i can finally play my flight sim X DE.





Hahahhah!





So, I tried out a couple of missions, which included one which i proudly did using a learjet at Sydney. The graphics quite realistic, of course, since FSX takes up 15gb ofspace, and I could see the famous monuments of the australian city immediately. Sydney Opera House and the bridge adjacent to it, and many towers of the city. Of course Captian Hu Ching flying the learjet completed the mission, managing land safely at Kingsford Smith Intl Airport with plenty of room left on the runway.



Hehehe... havent lost my touch after abstaining from playing for months! Absence certainly makes the heart grow fonder...

After sydney (which of course will be having earth hour in one weeks time, everyone please support this small act of symbolism, turn off your lights and all other electrical appliance on next saturday's night), i took some flights at my favourite airport in Hong Kong, one of my favourite cities, then at Hawaii, before trying out a helicopter mission and failing it... stupid helicopters... damn difficult to fly.

Anyway back to some reflections on the CTs... today during physics could not concentrate much at all... firstly because I was sitting right at the back of the sem room, and the teachers like to take strolls there... you think their footprints are very light is it?

secondly, there is the construction of the mrt or whatever going on near the sem room, making hell lot of noise, distracting everyone.

thirdly, i was fascinated by TGF, his antics seriously amazes me, and i spent at least 3 minutes looking at him. Even when i'm trying to recall some equations i will look up and see him. Funny guy.

fourth, was listening to the muttons of 987 last night, and unfortunately the song 'me love' by sean kingston kept running around my head.

fifth, the stupid lift makes a lot of noise.

sixth, the door keep opening and closing.

anyway, no use complaining. cos even with these kind of distractions, ronald chan will still own it (he's in the same room), so it's the person that counts. i'm noob, yea, so what huh?

going to blog more later... most likely not going to sleep much... got many ideas to blog about tonight... so stay tuned (if you're tuned in in the first place)

got some RJ stories to publish, and got some theories to share, and of course, some personal thoughts to tell you guys!

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!