Wednesday, March 28, 2007

EXCLUSIVE: HC reveals his innermost thoughts about himself

In an exclusive interview conducted by Veritas Post, HC reveals all about himself. Readers, pls fell free to post questions as tags to HC as he promises to bare it all.

VP: Are you gay?
HC: (coughs) no. (firmly)

VP: Why do people think you're gay?
HC: frankly I have no idea, but it could be because I used to hang out with gays.

VP: Are you attached?
HC: no (firmly)

VP: Why not?
HC: because i want to embrace my prosperous and promising future with bright prospects with both arms. If i am attached i won't be able to do that.

VP: When will you ever get into a proper and steady relationship with that special someone?
HC: perhaps never. i value freedom too much to be tied down by the constraints of a relationship. the prospect of being bachelor for life sounds good anyway.

VP: Even if a chio-bu says she likes you?
HC: (without hesitation) definitely.

VP: Let's talk about studies. Are you a mugger?
HC: If I am one, would I be talking to you right now?

VP: describe your life.
HC: i read the papers, read some magazines, read some books, watch you tube, cycle, go fly my kite, play bridge, watch soccer, talk about politics, talk nonsense with my dad, argue with my mum, ignore my sis, mostly, that's it.

VP: What are your aspirations?
HC: Law, aviation, academia, public service? i am not too sure also. but i like these 4 fields.

VP: does money matter?
HC: if it does, I would have ventured into business 5 years ago...

VP: do you like sciences?
HC: used to like it very much, but now, i take science just to train my logic. i prefer humanities more.

VP: how is JC life?
HC: not too bad...

VP: do you have a sense of humour?
HC: absolutely no (flatly)

VP: who inspires you?
HC: you can read it in my archives...

VP: autobiographies or non-fiction or novels?
HC: i read all, but i am very selective of autos...

VP: you seem very selective of everything...
HC: you seem to know me well...

VP: B777 or A330
HC: the boeing 777 is my favourite plane.

VP: let's talk about the past... what are the main events in you life?
HC: everyday is a radical influence.

VP: favourite holiday?
HC: i would say USA. I went to disneyland, universal studios, knotts, grand canyon, las vegas, LA, San francs, yosemite. It was fun. but i love overseas trips, no matter where...

VP: happiest time?
HC: sorry, but this is private

VP: favourite drama?
HC: good luck!! A japanese show on planes. Very cool.

VP: do you think harry will die?
HC: If i could read rowling's mind, I would be rich by now...

VP: are you rich or poor?
HC: my investments are doing fine, thank you very much. but the US dollar refuses to move. I haven't bought it yet.

VP: Do you hate anyone?
HC: terrorists.

VP: I mean, do you hate anyone nearer to you?
HC: terrorists are everywhere.

VP: i mean, in school.
HC: oh. er, ..., no.

VP: thanks so juch for your time.
HC: welcome (very politely)

VP: any last words?
HC: I dun want to die so soon, no thank you.

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!