Thursday, March 29, 2007

Today is Thursday

Woke up. Brushed teeth. Ate breakfast. Browsed through the papers. Went to the lodge. SWent for classes. Seems like another normal day.

Justice prevailed yesterday as a district judge rejected the argument that TT Durai has no case to answer. In a way, this ruling was a conclusion to his pre-trial, thus forcing him to a real trial. The prosecution did well. Durai, for your lack of integrity, you face the wrath of a nation, and you face a charge that might leave you in a cell for a decade.

Sometimes I wonder if there is fate. I seem to have some affinity with some people. I keep on seeing them. Sometimes you just don't get to see the people you want to meet.

Today in Civics, we did some ranking thing. Rank the following: Wisdom, Freedom, Long Life, Social Status, Family, Friendship, Peace, Riches, Beauty, Popularity. Which do you value the most?

Screw it I hope I can get gold for NAPFA this year. And more, importantly, better get gold next year.

Damn. I am addicted to You Tube. Excited about going to bridge camp tml. Cool.

No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!