Saturday, June 30, 2007

shopping

this word was once condemned from the walls of my mind. But today i did something unprecedented by me. I went to orchard twice in a day. boy was it tiring.

it turns out that the general needed some fashion advice. His usual advisor, zhuang, couldnt really offer him that cos that skinnyboy never(seldom lah actually) wear long sleeved shirts. and furthermore skinnyboy needed someone to give him some advice too. So, i went back to orchard.

the difference between me and them is that throughout the 2 hours, I didnt spend a single cent on clothes. But i still spent a lot today. spent a lot on food. bought a book by khoo swee chiow. bought a magazine. spent about $50.

I am going into libernate for the next few days, preparing to face civilisation on monday again. Libernate is not hibernate. Libernate means going into reading mood.

Minutes to midnight is a good album, i realised, after listening to it a few times. I particularly like the track hands held high. Listen to it. Pretty obvious referring to a screwed up war happening today. As i was listening it on the ipod and rapping it on the mrt, apparently, a few tot i was crazy. Musicians have the power to influence minds. Oh ya and watch out for 070707 LiveEarth.



Good video too ya? As i say again and again, war is bad. War is terrible. Bush went to iraq to settle his daddy's vendetta with saddam. After elections 08, the world will become a better place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this website offers quality depending articles or reviews and additional material, is there any other site which offers such information
in quality?

My weblog: Tiffiny Oftedahl

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!