Monday, October 1, 2007

Words

I have been compiling my self-thought quotes and theories over this past year. Some are good, some are stupid, some are (i hope) wise, but all are original. They were hatched in the simple mind of HC.

Today i shall share a few with you readers.

Quotes
"We are not rebels. We are revolutionaries."

"Courage manifests itself discreetly. "
(Courage shows its face at the least expected places. Most of the time it appears as moral courage, which is easy to identify, and easy to forget, yet hard to achieve)

"Bold acts without thinking are not acts of courage. They are, in fact, acts of mere foolishness."

Theories

I have many theories. Yet i feel that these theories, mostly theories regarding human nature, may appear offensive. I have discussed many of these theories with my friends, and it is best for these theories to remain where they currently belong - in the minds of these friends.

Your face would be -.- by now. hahah. lame. crap.

However, in order to remember these theories, I must record them down. Hence I shall only publish the titles of my theories today.

theory 1- Indicators for losers (whoa, sounds rude)

theory 2- On the relationship between being pretty and being slutty (whoa, highly offensive but accurate)

theory 3- Reasons why people tend to become screwed up (whoa, sounds dangerous)


No comments:

 
my pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!